The GoodSlim desk range is characterised by the clever combination of sloping wooden legs on the user’s side and straight metal legs of great finesse and discretion, which allows two workstations to be combined face to face and gives the illusion of a single bench for an obvious solution without compromising on design.
The GoodSlim range of design desks is characterised by the combination of a very fine melamine-coated wooden top and a clever base: a mixture of sloping wooden legs on the user’s side and straight, space-saving metal legs on the back.
An obvious solution for companies, startups and coworking spaces on the move who are looking for a workstation that can be converted from an individual to a bench configuration, without compromising on design, stability and accessibility.
1 – Top
High resistance melamine top, 22 mm thick, with a density of +/-3% of 770 kg/m3. Smooth or slightly textured melamine decor sheet, depending on the choice of finishes. Counterbalance in melamine with the same finish.
2 – Structure
Structure composed of one metal crosspiece per shelf, covered with epoxy powder paint, with inserts to ensure a quality and durable fixing of the shelf. The wooden leg is fixed to the metal structure by inserting and screwing it into the side lintels to provide maximum rigidity to the table.
3 – Legs
Sloping A-shaped leg, solid oak. Square section of 50x50mm at the base of the leg and 35x35mm at the tip. Or straight U-shaped, metal legs, rectangular section 50 x 25 mm, epoxy powder coated. Invisible high quality welding on the top of the leg.
4 – Jacks
Adjusting cylinders in PVC, 20 mm in diameter. Adjustment stroke of 13 mm.
5 – Edge
2 mm thick ABS edges as standard, finished like a tray.
– Sliding Tray – Bench A metal plate with a slot allowing the sliding of the tray and easy access to the feeder for installation and maintenance. For safety reasons, the sliding mechanism can be blocked by a knob.
– Cut-out Desk Cut-out in the top of the bench to allow cables to pass through.
– A metal strip in the middle of the bench can be used to add a panel at a later stage.
– Backing panel Melamine backing panel.
An obvious choice for companies, startups and coworking spaces on the move who are looking for both a stable and light individual position that can easily be met face to face.
• FSC Tray
• FSC and ISO 14001, 9001, 45001 certified wood factory
• Eco-responsible sourcing and management of wood, 100% recyclable and FSC certified
• Italian manufacturing
• Assembled in France
• Legs and metal parts in 100% recyclable steel, painted with A and E1 classification
• Edges with A and E1 classification
Indoor air emission quality A+ (ISO 16000)
Screen upholstered in Oeko Tex or Cradle to Cradle certified fabrics, depending on the choice of finishes. Optional interior in PET, made from recycled plastic bottles.
Our fabrics are Global Recycled Standard / EU ecolabel / RAL UZ / Green Guard / Blue Angel certified depending on the choice of finish
Product guaranteed for 5 years
10-year manufacturing life
Interested in this product ?
Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible (maximum 48 working hours)