DELTA SLIMby Cider Edition
Delta Slim is a collection of elegant workstations. This range is characterised by its steel legs with a triangular profile, in the shape of an aircraft wing, which makes it light and dynamic.
Delta Slim is a collection of desks and meeting tables that stands out for its simplicity and great adaptability. At the service of companies, both economical and customisable with its multiple finishes and configurations, Delta Slim can be used for both closed and open-plan offices,
coworking spaces or modular meeting rooms, thanks to an intelligent and evolving support structure. Its sober melamine top and triangular legs make it special. With its Italian design and manufacture, Delta Slim scores high points with NF Environment certification.
1 – Top
High resistance melamine top, 25 mm thick, with a density of +/-3% of 770 kg/m3. Smooth or slightly textured melamine decor sheet, depending on the choice of finishes. Melamine counterbalance with the same finish. ABS edgebands 2 mm thick as standard, finish as for the top.
2 – Structure
U-shaped (straight leg) or A-shaped (angled leg) supporting structure with two metal crosspieces per shelf. The leg is fixed to the metal structure by metal inserts and screwed into the side lintels to provide maximum rigidity to the table and ensure a quality and durable fixing of the top.
3 – Legs
Metal base with triangular section 25×50 mm, epoxy powder coated. Invisible high quality welding on the top of the leg.
4 – Jacks
Adjusting cylinders in PVC, 20 mm in diameter. Adjustment stroke of 13 mm.
– Sliding Tray – Bench A metal plate with a slot allowing the sliding of the tray and easy access to the feeder for installation and maintenance. For safety reasons, the sliding can be blocked by a knob.
– A metal strip in the middle of the bench can be used to add a panel at a later stage.
– Silencio Acoustic partition made of a wooden structure covered with an acoustic material and covered with fabric or leather.
– Moody Acoustic partition made of recycled PET foam covered with fabric.
– Backdrop Melamine backdrop.
This range is distinguished by its steel legs with a triangular profile, in the shape of an aircraft wing, which makes it light and dynamic.
• FSC Tray
• FSC and ISO 14001, 9001, 45001 certified wood factory
• Eco-responsible sourcing and management of wood, 100% recyclable and FSC certified
• Italian manufacturing
• Assembled in France
• Legs and metal parts in 100% recyclable steel, painted with A and E1 classification
• Edges with A and E1 classification
Indoor air emission quality A+ (ISO 16000)
Screen upholstered in Oeko Tex or Cradle to Cradle certified fabrics, depending on the choice of finishes. Optional interior in PET, made from recycled plastic bottles.
Our fabrics are Global Recycled Standard / EU ecolabel / RAL UZ / Green Guard / Blue Angel certified depending on the choice of finish
Product guaranteed for 5 years
10-year manufacturing life
Interested in this product ?
Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible (maximum 48 working hours)