ACCADEMIAby Cider Edition
Accademia is a sober and elegant desk range. The upper part of the base is inspired by the unique wooden bridge in Venice.
The solid wood tapered legs give Accademia a warm character and make it ideal for modern workplaces.
A wooden base that adds warmth to to tertiary spaces. Jacques
The Accademia range of desks and meeting tables takes its name from the famous wooden bridge in Venice. Elegant, light and practical, its tapered solid wood legs are distinguished by their signature metal blade and blend harmoniously with the simplicity of its melamine top.
Accademia is welcoming and perfectly suited to modern, informal workplaces, giving them a welcome touch of warmth and a variety of configurations, from individual workstations to bench and meeting tables.
1 – Top
High resistance melamine top, 25 mm thick, with a density of +/-3% of 770 kg/m3. Smooth or slightly textured melamine decor sheet, depending on the choice of finishes. Melamine counterbalance with the same finish. ABS edgebands 2 mm thick as standard, finish as for the top.
2 – Structure
Structure composed of two epoxy-painted metal crosspieces per shelf. One of the crosspieces is visible through the wooden base, this metal slat giving the Accademia its particular aesthetic appeal.
3 – Legs
Oblique A-shaped legs. Tapered legs in solid beech, slightly curved at the top. Dimensions of 62x60mm for the top, 32x50mm for the bottom of the leg.
4 – Legs
The wooden leg is fixed to the metal structure by metal inserts and screwed into the side lintels to provide maximum rigidity to the table and ensure a quality and durable fixing of the top.
5 – Jacks
Adjustment cylinders in PVC, 20 mm in diameter. Adjustment stroke of 13 mm
– Sliding Tray – Bench A metal plate with a slot allowing the sliding of the tray and easy access to the feeder for installation and maintenance. For safety reasons, the slide can be blocked by a knob.
– Cut-out – Desk Cut-out in the top of the desk to allow cables to pass through.
– A metal strip in the middle of the bench can be used to add a panel at a later stage.
– Silencio Acoustic screen made of a wooden structure covered with an acoustic material and covered with fabric or leather.
– Moody Acoustic partition made of recycled PET foam covered with fabric.
– Backing panel Melamine backing panel.
Accademia's tapered solid wood legs feature a signature metal blade and blend harmoniously with the simplicity of its top.
• FSC Tray
• FSC and ISO 14001, 9001, 45001 certified wood factory
• Eco-responsible sourcing and management of wood, 100% recyclable and FSC certified
• Italian manufacturing
• Assembled in France
• Legs and metal parts in 100% recyclable steel, painted with A and E1 classification
• Edges with A and E1 classification
Indoor air emission quality A+ (ISO 16000)
Screen upholstered in Oeko Tex or Cradle to Cradle certified fabrics, depending on the choice of finishes. Optional interior in PET, made from recycled plastic bottles.
Our fabrics are Global Recycled Standard / EU ecolabel / RAL UZ / Green Guard / Blue Angel certified depending on the choice of finish.
Product guaranteed for 5 years
10-year manufacturing life
Interested in this product ?
Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible (maximum 48 working hours)